Cavity Wall Insulation
Up to 35% of all heat loss in your home is lost through the walls. Most modern homes are built by constructing masonry walls with an air-gap, or “cavity”, of at least 50mm in between. Insulating this cavity is one of the best ways to reduce the amount of energy you need to heat your home.
- Cost effective way of reducing energy bills
- Savings of up to £140 per year*
- Prolongs life of your boiler
- Dramatic reduction in heat loss through walls of your home
- More comfortable living environment