Everyone knows that warm air rises so it’s perhaps not surprising to learn that 25% of energy used to heat your home can be lost through the roof. For this reason, installing a layer of insulation between the rafters in your roof is one of the best ways to help reduce your annual energy bills.
- One of the best ways to make your home energy efficient
- Savings of up to £180 per year*
- Softens effect of energy price rises
- More comfortable living environment
- If everyone in the UK installed 270mm of loft insulation, we’d save over £500 million a year in energy consumption.